Terms & Conditions
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By accessing and using this Website the User admits to having read and understood these terms and will comply with all applicable laws and rules.
The website - https://guinchooutdoor.pt guarantees the confidential and secure treatment of all information provided by our customers.
All personal data collected by our website are exclusively for the commercial use of our company, and in no case will they be made available to third parties.
The customer, through our website or any other form of contact that we provide, will always have access to their personal data and the possibility to update them. You can also request, through any of the contacts provided, the removal of your data and the respective client file from our database.
If the User does not agree with these terms, please do not use this Website. The material presented on this website is protected by law.
OBLIGATIONS AND CONDUCT
Taking into account the use of this Website, the User agrees to: provide correct, current and complete information when registering on this Website; maintain the security of your password and identification; keep your information up to date; accept all risks of unauthorized access to information.
The user has the sole responsibility for the protection, backup and appropriate equipment used in connection with this Website. The User of this site is only authorized to make use of the contents present here for strictly personal purposes. The publication, reproduction, or distribution of these contents to third parties is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from Guincho Outdoor.
Guincho Outdoor, reserves the right to take legal action against the authors of any unauthorized use of the content of this Website. When using this site, the User expressly accepts the Conditions of Use described above.
ACCESS TO THE SITE
1. It is not necessary to register to access the information contained on the website; however, there are specific areas where the user can provide their data for subscription and thus allows them to receive information they have requested, as well as access to their private area to purchase products.
USE OF THE SITE
2. You can print and download from this site, as long as you do not modify or reproduce any content, without our prior written authorization.
OPERATIONALITY OF THE SITE
- 1. All measures will be taken to ensure that this website is always available and operational. However, it may occasionally be inactive for technical reasons, to which we cannot be held responsible.
- 2. Whenever possible, notice will be given regarding future temporary maintenance-related downtime, but there is no obligation on our part to provide such information. Information left by users.
- 4. As a user of this website, you must not publish or send any data: (a) for which you have not obtained all the necessary legal authorizations; (b) that are discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of secrecy or privacy, that may cause discomfort or discomfort to third parties, that encourage or constitute conduct that could be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or any other form that is contrary to Portuguese law; (c) that are harmful to the normal functioning of the website, such as computer viruses, corrupted data or any other potentially harmful software.
- 5. We will cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order that require us to disclose the identity or other information of any data or persons that violate the provisions of paragraph 4, in the course of using this site.
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER SITES
1.In this site there are links to third party sites. Providing a link to a particular website does not mean that it is approved by Guicnho Outdoor.
Using any of the links corresponding to third party websites will be the responsibility of the user.
2. Any user wishing to share links to and from this site has the right to do so provided that according to the following conditions: (a) Do not imply that Guicnho Outdoor e Oficinas endorses the services of another entity, unless such has been agreed in writing; (b) Do not misrepresent your position with the website; and (c) Not sharing links / links that may contain offensive or controversial content, or that infringe any intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties.
3. When placing links that violate the provisions of clause 5.2, you will be subject to the payment of an indemnity for any loss or damage suffered by this site, which derives from the placement of the referred link (s).
1. Every possible effort will be made to ensure that the information contained on this website is always correct and up to date; however, we will not be able to guarantee the most updated information at all times.
2. All information contained in this website is provided without any guarantee, and it is up to the user of the website to use it according to his own responsibility criteria.
3. The information on this website reflects the opinion of the author, serving only for general information purposes. They are not intended to be a means of diagnosing, curing or preventing any disease, nor are they a method of treatment or a substitute for medical advice. It is recommended that you seek the advice of a healthcare professional regarding any clinical condition.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
1. We assume no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered by the user as a result of using this website.